I am traveling with Remote Year from June 1st, 2016 to May 31st, 2017.
Remote Year brings together 75 people and facilitates co-working spaces and housing for a year of travel to 12 different cities. Here is our itinerary.
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Belgrade, Serbia
- London, England
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Rabat, Morocco
- Valencia, Spain
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Bogotá, Colombia
- Medellin, Colombia
- Lima, Peru
- Córdoba, Argentina
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
I am coming into this with 0 expectations and an open mind.
- I left New York after 3 years (bieeeeeee)
I kept my same job
- I left my gym
- I left the park slope food coop
- I awkwardly had to get in front of my [former] office and attempt to explain what I was doing
- I answered “wait, when are you leaving again?” probably a million times
- I changed my phone number
- I switched to Android (thanks Nitya!)
- I started a blog
- I downgraded my 15” MBP to a 13”
- I gave away all of my furniture
Do you have any ideas on where I should go after Buenos Aires? Do you want to learn more? Ask me @danielcgold.